Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+
Summer Camp Jr. Counselor (Teens)
Dinosaur Ridge is looking for volunteer Jr. Counselors aged 14-18 to help with our small group summer day camps! Jr. Counselors will work under the guidance of our Summer Camp Leaders to assist campers with hand-on science projects, games and crafts, and field trips and hikes. Gain new leadership skills, earn volunteer credit in support of your school or college application goals, and enjoy a summer outdoors at the site of our National Natural Landmark.
Jr. Counselors volunteer from 8am-3pm with 2 or more weeks of camp between May 23-August 13 and will be required to follow COVID-19 safety requirements including wearing a mask.
- Αge 14+
- Able to work and walk around outside in a variety of weather conditions
- Available to Monday – Friday 8am-3pm for a two- week block from May 24 – Aug 13
- Team-oriented and consistently demonstrates positive values in work habits
Admired, but not required Qualities:
- Experience working with children
- Passion for the mission of Dinosaur Ridge, interest in paleontology, geology, and/or science
- CPR and First Aid certification
If interested, please complete our application:
Summer Camp Details: https://dinoridge.org/tours-programs/camps/
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: